Tuesday 2 August 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#20)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, and it's a weekly meme all about the books that are coming out soon that we really can't wait to read.

 
All I am waiting for this week is:

Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)Fever
Series: The Chemical Gardens, Book Two
By: Lauren DeStefano
Published: 21st February 2012
Published By: Simon & Schuester/Harper Voyager
Found: Amazon

See Synopsis On Goodreads
I absolutely adored Wither - my review will be up soon- so you can see why I just can't wait for FeverWither was just amazing, one of my favourite dystopians out there, which is saying something, considering all of the genre I seem to be reading at the moment!  I just can't wait!  *bounces*  And it's so, so, so, so, so long until it comes out!  It don't know what I'm going to do!  (And, seriously, read Wither: it's brilliant!)  Plus, isn't this cover just beautiful? 


That has got to be the shortest meme I've ever done.  I'm impressed with myself!

What are you waiting for this week?

No comments: