Saturday 6 July 2013

The Book Addicted Girl Wishes For... (#3)

Ok, since On My Wishlist has gone now, I've decided to do my own version.  It shall be called The Book Addicted Girl Wishes For...  The picture below is a super quick edit; I'll make a better one later!  :D


Anyways, this week I am wishin' for...


Ink
Series: Paper Gods, Book One
By: Amanda Sun
Published: 5th July 2013
Published By: Mira Ink
Found: On Goodreads' YA Novels of 2013 Listopia

Synopsis From Goodreads:
A MAGIC MIGHTIER THAN ANY SWORD
A DESTINY THAT CAN’T BE DENIED

Katie Greene is lost in the wake of her mum's death. Sent to Japan, she meets gorgeous but aloof artist Tomohiro, whose tough attitude intrigues and scares her. Then things get really strange. When they're near each other, Tomohiro's drawings start to come to life…
Soon the wrong people begin to ask questions, and Katie and Tomohiro must risk everything to protect the truth.
This looks awesome.  So different!  And that cover... *in love*




Well, that's my wish.  What are you wishing for today? :D

No comments: