In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share their love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!
And it's hosted by Crazy For Books.
I've decided to start hopping this as well. :)
"Who Is The One Author That You Are Dying To Meet?"
Ooh, this is a hard one! Impossible even. I'd meet any author and be over the moon.
But, ones I'd love to meet are:
- Cassandra Clare: author of The Mortal Instruments and the Infernal Devices
- Suzanne Collins: author of the Hunger Games trilogy
- Richelle Mead: author of Vampire Academy
- Anthony Horowitz: author of Alex Rider
- Terry Pratchett: author of the Discworld novels
- Jane Austen: author of Pride and Prejudice and Emma
Oh, I'm so cheating! Ok, the one I'd give my left arm to meet is Cassandra Clare. She has a brilliant mind, and her books are just incredible.
Yes, yes, I cheated a lot. But I just want to meet so many authors!
If you've found me through the Hop, drop a link. If not, who would you die to meet?
Have a great weekend all!