Wednesday 25 January 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#32)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, and it's a weekly meme all about the books that are coming out soon that we really can't wait to read.



One book I'm really, really waiting for this week and it is...
Heart-Shaped Bruise
By: Tanya Byrne
Published: 10th May 2012
Published By: Headline
Found: On Amazon

Synopsis From Amazon:
I think of all the things I could have been... a music student, in love, happy.
But then Juliet stabbed my father and shattered everything I thought I knew about myself.
She turned me into someone else, into this hard, angry, miserable girl who did the most terrible things. Things that make people take a step back when I walk into a room.
That's what hurts... that you all think you know who I am. But the one thing Google will never tell you is who I used to be... who I might have become.
But I can tell you. So here we go - I'll be me and you be the stranger on the bus.
Although this has no front cover yet, I can't wait to read it!  It just sounds so, so, so good!!  I can't wait for it to come out!


Well, that's what I'm waiting for.

What's on your list this week?

No comments: