Tuesday 5 April 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#7)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Here are the rules:


  • Grab your current read


  • Open to a random page


  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page


  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)


  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




  • My Teaser this week is from Mockingjay (The Hunger Games Trilogy, Book Three) by Suzanne Collins.  I am loving it so much so far, and have barely been able to put it down to do this post!  Anyway, here's the Teaser:


    From Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, Chapter Six, Page 92
    "Did you see?  How weird he acted?  What are they - doing to him?"  I'm gasping for air between sobs, but I manage one last phrase.  "It's my fault!"


    Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book Three) by Suzanne Collins
    Synopsis From Blurb:
    The Hunger Games
    "If We Burn
    You Burn With Us"
    Katniss Everdeen's Final Battle Has Begun
    An amazing, amazing book so far that I can't put down.  With the rate I'm going, the review will be up soon!

    Do you have any teasers to share?

    4 comments:

    LunaMoth said...

    i loved the series, mocking jay was.. ok, but compared to the other two, not as good. =) cant wait for the review though

    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday.html

    Cliona said...

    I'm going to do this meme now! I forgot about it : )

    Midnyte Reader said...

    Such a great book! I hope you're enjoying it. : )

    TheBookAddictedGirl said...

    LunaMoth: Hmm, I'm not sure which is my favourite book... But the series is one of my favourite series ever.
    Cliona: You should, it's a brilliant meme!
    Midnyte Reader: It's incredible: I'm loving it! I've almost finished now!

    Thanks for the comments!