Thursday 31 January 2013

2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

I have so, so many books on my TBR shelf and I always seem to be distracted by new books.  So I'm entering a TBR Pile challenge again this year in hopes it will encourage me to read more from my TBR shelf. Fingers crossed!  It's holded by the awesome blog Bookish.  Anyway, this one looks so much fun: not only are we reading the books from 2012 and before, but there are also loads of challenges and prizes to be won!  Check it all out by clicking on the picture:



There are five levels. I've decided to start at the middle and work up, so I'm going for 20-31 books: A Sweet Kiss. Aww. ;) 

1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children


Books Read:
TimeRiders (TimeRiders, Book One) by Alex Scarrow


Books To Read:
So so many I can't even start....

No comments: