Ok, so I am notoriously crappy at making/keeping resolutions. But this year I am determined! So, to encourage me, I'll post my resolutions here. It'll hopefully give me a better sense of motivation, y'know? Well, in theory…
Anyhoo, these are my top ten resolutions. :)
1. To not buy as many books (yeah right, good luck with that one!)
2. If we do get a puppy/puppies, not to spoil it too much!
3. To work as hard as possible on everything - education, blog, reading, writing, puppy training, being a good friend/sister/daughter/owner, everything
4. To do memes - and actually do them all, every week - I suck at that!
5. To host more giveaways and guest posts (drop me a comment if you're interested!)
6. To finish the book I'm working on - the first in a trilogy! It's all in my head, I just need the time to write it all!
7. Review books AS SOON AS POSSIBLE after reading!
8. Not to record as many TV shows - I'm a serial series linker. Oops! Better than a serial killer though, right? ;)
9. To try not to be as twisted and watch/read less freaky, disturbing shows/books
10.To read more contemp romances - last year’s resolution too, totally failed. I'll do better this time, Sammee, I swear!!
Whew. That's scary. There are a lot. Fingers crossed I can keep one or two! ;)
What're you guys resoluting (is that even a word?) to do in the brand spanking new year of 2013? Let me know! :D