Tuesday 15 February 2011

Off The Shelf Challenge

Ok, I know I'm already taking part in a million challenges, but when I came across this one, it was just so me!  The challenge is: to read books you already own - no new ones added - and have never gotten round to reading.  For me, a Comlpulsive Book Buyer, this is so perfect it's untrue!
Hosted by BA Reading Challenges, it has seven levels:
  1. Tempted–  Choose 5 books to read
  2. Trying – Choose 15 books to read
  3. Making A Dint – Choose 30 books to read
  4. On A Roll – Choose 50 books to read
  5. Flying Off – Choose 75 books to read
For extra hard challenges
  1. Hoarder – Choose 76-125 books to read
  2. Buried – Choose 126-200 books to read
I'm probably going to go for the Flying Off challenge... or more possibly the Hoarder...  My TBR is huge!
To take part yourself, click on the link below:
Off The Shelf!

So Far I've Read:

o   Coyote Moon by John Vornholt
o   Night of the Living Rerun by Arthur Byron Cover
o   Portal Through Time by Alice Henderson
Vampire Academy – Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
A Study in Scarlet (Sherlock Holmes, Book One) by Arthur Conan Doyle
House of Shards (Charmed, Book Thirty-Seven) by Micol Ostow
Halo (Halo, Book One) by Alexandra Adornetto
The Sign of Four (Sherlock Holmes, Book Two) by Arthur Conan Doyle
Before I Die by Jenny Downham
Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games Trilogy, Book One) by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games Trilogy, Book Two) by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay (The Hunger Games Trilogy, Book Three) by Suzanne Collins
Portal (The Portal Chronicles, Book One) by Imogen Rose
Crocodile Tears (Alex Rider, Book Eight) by Anthony Horowitz
Witch Child (Book One) by Celia Rees
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, Book One) by Cassandra Clare
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, Book Seven) by J.K. Rowling
City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, Book Two) by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, Book Three) by Cassandra Clare
Soceress (Witch Child, Book Two) by Celia Rees
Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls, Book One) by Maggie Stiefvater
Matched (book One) by Ally Condie
The Set0Up (Medusa Project, Book One) by Sophie McKenzie

2 comments:

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

I'm sort of trying to do this challenge on my own. So far I've sort of succeeded, but the call of the library is too great for me to resist.

Clavel said...

Just so you know I am also a book addict...following your blog here...