Tuesday 8 February 2011

A-Z Reading Challenge

I'm really looking forwards to A-Z Reading Challenge, hosted by The Thought's of a Book Junkie.  My goal: to read 26 books: one for each letter of the alphabet.  Sounds cool and really fun!
To take part yourself, click on the picture:

Here's a list of my the books I'm going to read (well most of it - I'll probably change my mind halfway through!):

E-    Evernight by Claudia Gray/Evermore (The Immortals) by Alyson Noël
G-   Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires) by Rachel Caine
J-     Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte/Jungle Book, The by Rudyard Kipling
K-   Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
Q-   Queen’s Dollmaker, The by Christine Trent
T-    Time Riders by Alex Scarrow
U-   Uglies by Scott Westerfield
Y-    Young Bond by Charlie Higson
Z-    Zara by Mary Hooper

No comments: