Friday 10 June 2011

Follow Friday (#14)

Follow Friday is a fun way for bloggers to find new blogger friends!  It's hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View, and it's such an awesome idea! 

 
And the feature this week is:
 
 
And the question is:
 
"The Magic Book Fairy Pops Out Of Your Cereal Box And Says 'You And Your Favorite Character (From A Book Of Course) Can Switch Places!' Who Are You Going To Switch With?"

OMG!  Has there been a harder question?  Ok, um... uh... umm...  Alright.  The choices are:
Some of these may be a little odd, but then I am odd.  And a nice variety: a dhampir, a Shadowhunter or two, a couple of witches, some humans and a faerie.  (:


Well, that's me.  If you've found me through FF, leave me a link!  If not, who would you be? 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

2 comments:

Robyn Johnson said...

You have a very fun list here. As you mentioned a lot of different types of characters. I found it difficult to choose as well but ended up putting down my top 2. http://robynbookreviews.rljohnson-writer.com/2011/06/follow-my-book-blog-friday.html

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'd definitely love to be Clary or Hermione.
My Hop