Sunday 25 March 2012

In My Mailbox (#50)


In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's a perfect way to see who's reading and review what. Awesome!



Prepare to be totally shocked... I bought ZERO books this week!  I'm still kinda in shock over that, actually...  My lack of purchases is balanced by the ridiculous number of books I Requested on NetGalley, but still.  It's not bad!  ;)

Anyhoo, this is what I got...

For Review:

The Pink Hotel by Anna Stothard (Goodreads | Amazon)
I love the look of this, and I am actually totally in love with the book's cover: it's nice and soft and kinda silky!  Love it! ;)
Wonder by R.J. Palacio (Goodreads | Amazon)
Never Judge A Book Boy
By Its Cover His Face
I've heard so many amazing things about this.  So I can't wait to actually read it!  It looks seriously brilliant.  Thank you SO MUCH RandomHouse!
Secrets of the Henna Girl by Sufiya Ahmed (Goodreads | Amazon)
This looks amazing!  You can see the interview I had with Sufiya: here.  I can't wait to read the book!
Dark Ride by Caroline Green (Goodreads | Amazon)
A Mysterious Boy,
A Haunting Secret
Thank you so much Caroline for sending this to me, and it was lovely to meet you last week!  I'm very much looknig forward to read this!!
Endure (Need, Book Four) by Carrie Jones (Goodreads | Amazon)
I love this series, and I love this cover to pieces!  It's gorgeous!!  :D

Intangible
Intangible by J. Meyers (Goodreads | Amazon)
I read Meyers' short teaser story Intuition the other day and absolutely loved it.  Therefore, I can't wait to read this!
Thank you so, so much to everyone who sent books to me!!!

 
From NetGalley:

Tomorrow LandThe Summer My Life Began
Hanging by a ThreadFitzFrom the Trade Paperback edition
 Shayla Witherwood: A Half-Faerie Tale

Pie In The Sky by Jane Smiley (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
I love the look of this one!  The little girl in me still adores everything even mildly horsey-related, so I'm super excited about it! :D
Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
Can true love survive the end of the world?
Ooh, exciting!  Gotta love end-of-the-world books! ;)
The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
One Summer Can Change Everything
Love the sound of this one! 
Hanging By a Thread by Sophie Littlefield (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
This cover is gorgeous!  I can't wait to read it!
Fitz by Mick Cochrane (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
A Father.  A Son.  And A Gun.
WOW.  O.O  I can't get over that one line!  It's amazing!!
Sisterhood Everlasting (The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, Book Five) by Ann Brashares (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
Four Friends.  One Sisterhood.  Ten Years Later, The Story Continues...
Ok, admittedly, I haven't read this series, but I couldn't resist!  My lack of control worries me somewhat...
Shayla Witherwood: A Half-Faerie Tale by Tamra Torero (Goodreads | AmazonNetGalley)
Gotta love faerie tales! :D



Well, that's me.  NetGalley is seriously dangerous.

What was in your mailbox this week?  Did you go mad on NetGalley too?  ;) 

Hope you all had a great weekend!

8 comments:

Cliona said...

Great mailbox! I really want to read Wonder, you're so lucky!!!! :)

Cait said...

Hanging by a thread!! Love the sound of that one but unfortunately got declined on NG haha. Heard amazing things about Wonder too...enjoy!

The Cait Files

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Cliona: Thanks! :D
Cait: Yeah, Bloomsbury always declines me on NetGalley and I have no idea why. :( Thanks! :D

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I really want to read Summer My Life Began. And as per the above comments, Bloomsbury usually declines me too. No idea.
My IMM

Lindsay said...

Awesome IMM! Intangible really does sound wonderful. New follower. :)

If you're interested in my blog, click here.

Miss Page-Turner said...

Wonder was a really cute read, hope you enjoy all of your new books;)

Find out what's in my mailbox this week, click here.

Amanda B. said...

Endure sounds like a good one! Happy reading!

M said...

Wonder and Pie in the Sky. Anything horsey-related or to do with the way we see the world. And the good word on Wonder seem to be spilling out everywhere. Lucky girl :)