Sunday 29 April 2012

Fortnight of Guests Is Back - Bigger and Better Than Ever!



Those of you who knew me last year may remember The Fortnight of Guests, when we had loads of amazing bloggers all doing guest posts on The Book Addicted Girl.  It was loads of fun and we had some amazing guest posts...


This year?  We are having two Fortnights - one for bloggers and... one for authors too!  We've got some amazing bloggers and authors already signed up...  More shall be revealed closer to date, but I can say some of my favourite bloggers and authors will be taking part!


Back to business!  I am looking for a few more bloggers who want to take part.  If you this sounds cool... 


I need book bloggers who are willing to do a guest post on anything book-related - Top Tens, Reviews, Interviews, Anything!  It doesn't matter how long you've been blogging or where you're from, I'm just looking for someone with a great idea and a love of books!


So, if you're interested, please leave a comment with your email address, a link to your blog and a rough idea of what you'd like to do or email me at thebookaddictedgirl@yahoo.co.uk!  I want loads of different bloggers to take part, so the more different your idea, the better - even if it is just a rough idea!  


And spread the word!  You can add the button to your site, Tweet about it, email your friends - anything!  I promise you that this June, Fortnight of Guests will be amazing!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Megan! :)

I participated in this last year, except I was under the name 'the YA Book Nook.' :)

I would love to participate again this year! Here's my email address:

theliteraturelion@yahoo.com

I'd be willing to do any type of post! An idea I've got right now interviewing some newbie/teen book bloggers and then also interview some more developed teen book bloggers! :)

Cliona said...

I can't wait for this!!!! FoG (fog, haha!) was amazing last year, I'm sure it will be even better this year! I've already e-mailed you :)

Angela's Anxious Life said...

I did a blog post last year too!! It was sooo fun!

Angie