Tuesday 19 March 2013

Silly Gif-Review of Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout's Ending...

Ok, this is a silly p-re-view of my review of Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout.  I'm posting it a) because I haven't done anything in like forever on my blog.  Sorry - I've not been well! :(  And b) because I just can't seem to find the right words.  So maybe this post will help.

Opal is the third in the Lux series, which is the BEST SERIES EVER!!  



I mean, I just wanna find Jennifer Armentrout so I can go:



and



But Opal... the ending...  Well, let's just say it's so freaking ARGHH that I had to do this post of gifs.  I've never used gifs before.  Like, ever.  But in this case, they are so, so badly needed...

My reaction to Opal's ending:

All The GIFs You'll Need To Express Your "Doctor Who" Feels...

All The GIFs You'll Need To Express Your "Doctor Who" Feels


All The GIFs You'll Need To Express Your "Doctor Who" Feels

I need 

If not....


And trust me.  I am not exaggerating.  Not even one. little  bit.

But I'm gonna stop now, 'cause you're all probably going:


and


Sorry...  
Full, real review to come soon...  It'll be gif-less, promise...

Daemon Black.  Y'see why I love him yet?


Happy Reading
Megan


P.S. Gifs are fun! 

2 comments:

I Want To Read That said...

LOVE IT! You so need to do these on a regular basis lol. Plus - crying Dean!!!!! Always a win:)

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well - hope you are feeling better.

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Thank you!! It was so much fun to do!! :D I will definitely be doing more of them!
And, yes, anything even REMOTELY involving Dean is awesome! :D
I am, thanks, hope you're great too! :D