Friday 11 March 2011

Follow Friday (#1)

Follow Friday is a fun way for bloggers to find new blogger friends!  It's hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View, and it's such an awesome idea!  I can't believe I've only just caught on!



And The Feature Blog this week is...




Anyway, the (brilliant) question this week is:

"Who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?"

Well, I'm Megan-the-Girl, I'm based in the UK and I'm a self-confessed Compulsive Book Buyer.  I've decided to tell you more about Meg-As-A-Girl, rather than Meg-At-Work.  So, when I'm not reading or working, I'm playing with my dog (Hannah), updating my blog or writing little stories that I never seem to finish.  I'm a Cancer, a Summer Child, who's also insanely random, and comes out with questions like: "Why do you cross your fingers for luck?" at insanely random (and occasionally not very appropriate) times.  I rode horses all the time when I was younger, and used to play the violin.  My favourite subject has always been English, and for as long as I can remember, I've had no common sense.   I love spending time with my family and friends, my favourite animals are dogs, horses and dolphins.  As well as my CBB, I'm also addicted to crime shows, like CSI, The Mentalist, Castle, NCIS and Criminal Minds.  My favourite paranormal-type TV shows are The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural (love the Winchesters!  And series 4&5 were so funny!), Being Human and Charmed.
I've been blogging since December 2010, but only really got into it during the New Year.  I started my blog so I could find equally obsessed book addicts, and I'm glad to say I have!  I have a TBR pile that grows weekly (not lying there) and I've read as long as I've remembered.  Since I've been blogging my Wishlist has tripled!


So, that's all about Meg-the-Girl.  If you've found me through FF, leave your link so I can follow you back!  For those of you that aren't taking part, why not comment a little about you as a Boy/Girl?  Or even better: follow the link and join in!

Have a great weekend people!

15 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

HI!! I hope you have a great weeknd :))

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Hey there! Hope your enjoying Delirium. The ending is just.. I'll let you decide actually :D The Mortal instrument series and The Hunger Games series are both damn Amazing I'm fan girly over TMI series though. Give it a go, you will love it :)

brandileigh2003 said...

Oh! I love VD too. Stephan and Damon are SO hot.
To find out more about the girl behind this blogger and to follow me back (I’m following you now from Follow Friday) check out My Follow Friday post

Jennifer said...

Oh, I just love Supernatural and Charmed. Great shows. Have a great weekend!

Nerissa said...

Since I've been blogging (2 weeks)my wishlist has grown considerably. I keep buying books and don't have enough time to read them :)

Have a Great weekend!

Unknown said...

Returning the visit and follow! So glad you joined us in the blogging world. :-) Got a lot of addicts here!

Sniffly Kitty said...

Hello fellow book obsessed ^.^ Welcome to the blogging world and the out of control TBR lists which come as a result!

Thanks for stopping by heh~~

Sniffly Kitty
Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books

Mandy Lum said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Megan is my sister’s name, lol. So glad you enjoyed my pets’ names, haha.

Too bad we live so far from each other, if we were closer we could watch all our favorite crime shows together, lol. I LOVE Criminal Minds and Law and Order SVU.

Have a great weekend!

Mandy @ Embrace Your Oddities

Howard Sherman said...

This is maybe the best Follow Friday question I've seen so far. I'm learning so much about so many book bloggers this week!

(Some surprising things at that!)

I've got a few surprises in store for you! Follow me back to my blog and learn more about who I am - the man, not the blogger and author.

Thank God it's Follow Friday!
Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Unknown said...

Really nice to meet you hon!!! Thank you for sharing so much about yourself!! I love CSI! I'm a new follower! Thank you for stopping by!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'm a Libra, but I'm right on the cut-off of Libra and Virgo so I have some of both qualities.
My Hop

ParaJunkee said...

Hallo luv! Thanks for you Friday Hop participation. Appreciate it and hope you met some new friends. That was quite a bio - No Thyself and all that LOL. I just can't keep up with TV shows. I DVR them all the time, but never seem to watch them and I'm having serious guilt pangs for missing out on them.

I hope you come back to Parajunkee's View soon! XO❤XO❤ - Parajunkee
Happy Paranormal Spring Break!

T.B. said...

Hi! I just found your blog, and I love your layout and background! I love crime shows as well, and they are always so much fun to watch as the detectives go from clue to clue, searching for the culprit!

Liz said...

Hi Megan! Thanks for your kind words about my blog. Glad you're liking the blogging world. New follower =]

That's What Liz Read

Paranormal Opinion said...

I have a TBR pile that is huge too! I think it grows 5 times faster than I can read. Anyway, I'm a new follower :)
http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com