Tuesday 22 March 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#5)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read

  • Open to a random page

  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



  • From Cirque du Freak: A Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan, (The Vampire's Assistant, Book Two in the Saga of Darren Shan) Chapter Seven, Page 226
    Finally, as its coil curled around my chest, I worked up the courage to lower my eyes and lock gazes with that of a long, thick, hissing... snake!


    Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant (The Vampire's Assistant, Book Two in The Saga of Darren Shan) by Darren Shan

    Synopsis From Blurb:
    Darren Shan is an ordinary boy, until he and his best friend Steve visit the weird and bizarre Cirque Du Freak, where they come face to face with a creature of the night.  Then Darren has to confront his deepest fears and sacrifice everything as he enters a darker world to become the vampire’s assistant...
    Featuring the first three adventures in the internationally successful series The Saga of Darren Shan.


    Look at Cirque du Freak: The Vampre's Assistant 
    The Saga of Darren Shan, Books One-Three

    5 comments:

    Jenny said...

    Hm. I definitely wouldn't be too excited to have a snake wrapped around my chest. Not even a little:) Great teaser though!

    Nerissa said...

    Great Teaser! I've heard about this movie but didn't realize it was based on a book. Here's my teaser: http://inthenameofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday5.html

    Sally said...

    Great teaser. I loved this series when I was younger but I never finished it.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-11.html

    brandileigh2003 said...

    Great teaser! I haven't read this one.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    Lilly Bear ♡ said...

    I've been meaning to read this series! How are you liking it so far?