Tuesday 29 March 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#6)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Here are the rules:

  • Grab your current read




  • Open to a random page




  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page




  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)




  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




  • From Never Bite A Boy On The First Date by Tamara Summers, Chapter Four, Page 42
    Olympia asked me to stop throwing him out winows though.  They're expensive to replace and the noise might disturb the neighbours.


    Never Bite A Boy On The First Date by Tamara Summers

    Synopsis From Blurb:
    When we found the guy and saw the holes in his neck, the cause of death was obvious. 
    "It wasn't me," I said.  "I made one mistake and suddenly every little vampire attack is my fault?  That's so unfair!"
    But it doesn't matter how much I protest, unless I can prove my innocence I'll be spending the next decade in a padded coffin.
    So now I'm on a mission to track down the real murderer.
    I've narrowed it does to three suspects.
    All acting suspiciously.
    All boys.
    And all very cute...
    This is a very teenager read, but it's cute, short, funny and quite addictive!  Plus, isn't the cover cute?  And the name makes me laugh every time.  Review should be up soon!

    Does anyone else have any teasers to share?

    4 comments:

    Jenny said...

    Good to know Olympia is worried more about the noise and expense than whether or not the boy being tossed out the window is okay:) This sounds like a cute books, can't wait for your full review!

    LunaMoth said...

    the cover is kind of creepy actually.
    but the book sounds good.

    here is mine
    http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday_29.html

    Cliona said...

    I can't wait for your review! It sounds funny.

    TheBookAddictedGirl said...

    Jenny: Yeah, it is good to know. The boy's ok though. Hopefully. (:
    LunaMoth: Well, yes, but a creepy-cute... In a creepy way... Good point. ;) And it is good. And just popped over to your blog, and your teaser is amazing! Can't wait to see what you think of it!
    Cliona: It should be up very soon. I've actually done it, I just need to post it!

    Thanks for your comments!