Sunday 20 March 2011

Thank You!

I'd just like to thank everyone who voted on my poll!  I now have an order to read a few of the series I have in and I didn't even have to go mad trying to chose!

The order is....

The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
The Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare
The Need Series by Carrie Jones
The Evernight Series by Claudia Gray
The Immortals by Alyson Noel
The Uglies Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld

I'm just about to start Hunger Games: can't wait!

Thank you all, and hope you're having a good weekend!

2 comments:

Cliona said...

Your welcome! I read part of the Hunger Games and didn't like it, but I've seen such raving reviews, I'm sure you will. Happy reading!

Jenny said...

Ohhh you've got some good ones on that list! The Hunger Games and The Mortal Instruments are absolutely amazing, two of my all time favorite series:) Hope you enjoy them!