Follow Friday is a fun way for bloggers to find new blogger friends! It's hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View, and it's such an awesome idea!
And the Feature blog this week is....
Rebecca from Confessions of a Page Turner
And the question this week is...
"Give Us Five Book Related Facts Silly Facts About You."
Hmm, silly book related facts... Well...
- I hate cracks in spines - and I mean hate. I only open books as far as I need to, no further, to spare my poor books.
- For some reason or another, I started to put slips of paper with notes I needed for various tasks into the chapters of my books. I knew that if they were in my book I'd always be ready because my books go everywhere with me. The habit has stuck, and along with notes I now have plain scraps of paper in the chapters, just in case I need to remember something. It also helps me see how long the chapter is. I call it my Quirk.
- I like to read a YA/adult/modern book and a classic at all times, to balance everything out, or at least a classic every couple of books. It started because when I was younger I'd buy my teen books, and my parents bought me the odd classic. They saw them as educational, and didn't think I should have to pay to learn. I was more than happy to agree! ;) Now I have my kindle, and so I read a classic on there, which is cool, easy and they're free! I also love to read more than one book at a time, say two YA paperbacks, a classic and maybe a YA on my kindle. I love having the option of jumping between books when one gets too scary/sad/boring.
- I buy waay too many books: my TBR pile is 100 odd books - and that isn't counting the ones on my kindle. I'm fairly certain I'm a CBB: Complusive Book Buyer!
- All my books are arranged in alphabetical order by the author's name, and I want to put them into genres, and then into alphabetical order again! If I could, I'd have a whole room as a mini library, and have all the different genres on their own bookshelves! At the moment, my books are just spilling of my bookcase onto windowsills, my bedroom floor and are piled on top of the case as well. Very precarious!
Well, that's a little about me, and my rather insane, obsessive habits and a few facts thrown in.
If you found my through FF, leave your link so I can follow you back, and if you aren't participating in it, why not leave a few book-related facts about you anyway?
Have a great weekend all!