Monday 21 March 2011

In My Mailbox (#6)

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a perfect way to see who's reading and review what.  Awesome!

My Mailbox was pretty little this week, but all of them look good!  Sorry it's a little late, but my time keeping is a little useless at the minute!  Sorry!

So, In My Mailbox This Week Is...

Bought:

The Captive, Part II and The Power (The Secret Circle, #2-3) Belle's Song Small Blue Thing (Small Blue Thing, #1)

The Secret Circle 2 by L. J. Smith (Goodreads | Amazon)
I still haven't read the first bind-up, but this one was £3 or something ridiculous like that, so, of course, I had to buy it!  This series looks really good!
Belle's Song by K. M. Grant (Goodreads | Amazon)
Love the look of this one, and the cover is just beautiful!
Small Blue Thing by S. C. Ransom (Goodreads | Amazon)
Love.  Death.  Memory.  Betrayal. 
The Thames Holds Its Secrets.
This looks really good too, and I love the cover on this one as well.  Beautiful!


Borrowed From A Friend:

Never Bite a Boy on the First Date

Never Bite a Boy on the First Date by Tamara Summers (Goodreads | Amazon)
Love the look of this one!  And I've been meaning to get it/borrow it for ages.  It looks very funny.


Well, that's what I got.  Can't wait to read them all!

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

Jules said...

They all look great, fab selection!

Cliona said...

Never Kiss a Boy on the First Date and Small Blue thing look great!

Sara said...

Nice mailbox! I'm really curious about the Secret Circle books!