Sunday 27 November 2011

In My Mailbox (#37)


In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a perfect way to see who's reading and review what.  Awesome! 

 


I got an awesome review book, some super-cheap Dick Francis...es, and went on a spree on NetGalley.  :-D  And I got...



For Review:

Cardsharp (The Vincent Ward Adventures, Book One) by Paul Westmoreland (Goodreads | Amazon)
I love the sound of this one!   It's described as the James Bond of the art world.  From the little bit I read, it's awesome! :D

 
Bought Super-Cheap:

Straight by Dick Francis (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Edge by Dick Francis x 2 (Goodreads | Amazon)
I picked up one for me and one for my aunt, who loves Dick Francis even more than I do.  :D
Wild Horses by Dick Francis (Goodreads | Amazon)
Longshot by Dick Francis (Goodreads | Amazon)
Break In (Kit Fielding Mystery, Book One) by Dick Francis (Goodreads | Amazon)
Proof by Dick Francis (Goodreads | Amazon)
Come to Grief (Sid Halley Mystery, Book Three) by Dick Francis (Goodreads | Amazon)
Comeback by Dick Francis (Goodreads | Amazon)
To The Hilt by Dick Francis (Goodreads | Amazon)
Bolt (Kit Fielding Mystery, Book Two) by Dick Francis (Goodreads | Amazon)

 
Bought:

Christmas Crafting In No Time by Clare Young (Goodreads | Amazon)
50 Step-By-Step Projects And Ispirational Ideas
I love crafty-stuff, always have, so when I saw this book I just couldn't resist!  It's got the cutest things in it in, including cute reindee cards, the sweetest baby boots and my adorable little mouse.  He's currently blind and noseless, but I love him.  ;) 

 
From NetGalley:
New GirlAllegiance (Legacy, #2)Dust Girl (The American Fairy Trilogy #1)
Sisters of GlassMy Very UnFairy Tale Life
New Girl by Paige Harbison  (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
They call me 'New Girl'...
What If Nobody Knew Your Name...
I love the sound of this one!  I really can't wait to read it.  :D
Allegiance (Legacy Trilogy, Book Two) by Cayla Kluver (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
I haven't read Legacy yet, but I do have it and can't wait to read the two of them.  :D
Dust Girl (The American Fairy Trilogy, Book One) by Sarah Zettel (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
Amid the devastated Dust Bowl in heartland America, the destiny of the fairie world is controlled by one teenage girl...
I love me some faeries, and this book sounds choc-full of them!  Yay! :D
Sisters of Glass by Stephanie Hemphill (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
A Tale of Two Sisters, True Love, and Venice
I love the sound of this one - and I just adore this cover!
My Very UnFairy Tale Life by Anna Staniszewski (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
This is One Damsel That Doesn't Need Rescuing
I love the look of this!!  The cover and name just make me laugh!! :D


I had an awesome week, if I don't say so myself!  I'm beginning to think I should start restraining myself, both on NetGallety and with my moneys...  Nah!

What's in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

Hannah Mariska said...

Wow, thats a big book haul! I'm sensing you might like Dick Francis just a little bit ;)

Sisters of Glass and New Girl both look to be interesting reads.

Hope you enjoy them all :)

Unknown said...

A lot of great books this week! I also want to read Dust Girl and the cover of Allegiance is gorgeous. Enjoy!

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...

Wow, great mailbox! I love Christmas crafts. Happy reading!

Carmen Shaw said...

So... someone's going to be busy for a while! You got A LOT of books! I'm the worst when it comes to finding cheap books! I'm always buying books full price! Ugh... but I can't help it, and the evil bookstore knows that!

In My Mailbox