Wednesday 16 November 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#29)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, and it's a weekly meme all about the books that are coming out soon that we really can't wait to read.

Two awesome-looking books that I can't wait for!  I found then both on Sammee's awesome blog: I Want To Read That.  :D  Thank you for finding them Sammee!!
Anyhoo, these books are...

Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1)Undeadly
Series: The Reaper Diaries, Book One
By: Michele Vail
Published: 28th February 2012
Published By: Harlequin
Found: On Sammee (I Want To Read That)'s Blog
Synopsis From Goodreads:
The day I turned 16, my boyfriend-to-be died. I brought him back to life. Then things got a little weird...
Molly Bartolucci wants to blend in, date hottie Rick and keep her zombie-raising abilities on the down-low. Then the god Anubis chooses her to become a reaper—and she accidentally undoes the work of another reaper, Rath.
Within days, she’s shipped off to the Nekyia Academy, an elite school that trains the best necromancers in the world. And her personal reaping tutor? Rath. Who seems to hate her guts.
Rath will be watching closely to be sure she completes her first assignment-reaping Rick, the boy who should have died. The boy she still wants to be with.
To make matters worse, students at the academy start turning up catatonic, and accusations fly—against Molly. The only way out of this mess? To go through hell. Literally.
Amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing!  I love, love, love the sound of this one!  I can't wait!


This Is Not a TestThis Is Not A Test
By: Courtney Summers
Published: 19th June 2012
Published By: St. Martin's Griffin
Found: On Sammee (I Want To Read That)'s Blog

Synopsis From Goodreads:
It’s the end of the world. Six students have taken cover in Cortege High but shelter is little comfort when the dead outside won’t stop pounding on the doors. One bite is all it takes to kill a person and bring them back as a monstrous version of their former self. To Sloane Price, that doesn’t sound so bad. Six months ago, her world collapsed and since then, she’s failed to find a reason to keep going. Now seems like the perfect time to give up.
As Sloane eagerly waits for the barricades to fall, she’s forced to witness the apocalypse through the eyes of five people who actually want to live. But as the days crawl by, everyone’s motivations to survive begin to change in startling ways and soon the group’s fate is determined less and less by what’s happening outside and more and more by the unpredictable and violent bids for life–and death–inside.
When everything is gone, what do you hold on to?
I've wanted to read Fall For Anything for ages, but just haven't had the time-slash-funds.  And this one sounds like it's going to  be just as amazing as I bet her other book is.  I can't wait to get my hands on it!! :D


Well, these are the books I'm waiting for.

What are you waiting for this week?

2 comments:

I Want To Read That said...

Oh dear! Why am I starting to think I may be a bad influence on you lol?

Great picks though...:D

Laura (All of Everything) said...

I am SO psyched to read both of these, they sound so awesome! Great picks :D