Tuesday 22 November 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#25)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Here are the rules:
  • Open your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title and author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser!
A bit of a rushed teaser this week!  A super quick one from Crossed, the second book in the Matched trilogy.  And it is....

From Crossed by Ally Condie, Chapter Seventeen, Page 177
My father wanted to be the person who changed everything and saved everyone.  It was dangerous. 
 
Crossed (Matched, Book Two) by Ally Condie
 
See Synopsis On Goodreads
Fighting for Truth
Escaping for Freedom
Rebelling for Love
 
I have so almost finished this - it's really good!  It's better than Matched, and I really got a feel of the characters and relationships in this one.  :)
 
There's my teaser - I hope you liked it!  :D
 
What's your teaser this week?

3 comments:

Zoe said...

I need to read the Matched series...soon! Great teaser :)

Carmen Shaw said...

Haven't read matched yet, but it's on my tbr list. Plus, the covers are super awesome! And I love the teaser! My dad is the same way, he's great :)

http://understandingshaestory.blogspot.com

Val said...

Still trying to get to these books. Interesting teaser!

My Tuesday Teaser