Monday 14 November 2011

Weekly Round-Up (#8)

So, I've decided to create a little meme to show all reviews I've done this week, all memes posted, reviews coming up, etc.  I hope it's useful or makes everything easier to find.  :)

I'm super-duper pleased with what I got up to this week.  It was rather productive, and I managed to remember to do all my memes!  Impressive, huh? ;)  Anyway, this is what I got up to...
Book Reviews: 

Memes:
Extras:
A signed copy!  The giveaway ends Wednesday, so hurry hurry hurry!

Upcoming Review:
Matched (Book One) by Ally Condie


Ok, I have a question for everyone! 
Would you like my Weekly Round-Up meme to become a Proper Meme: one everyone can take part in?  With a Mr Linky and everything?  If you do, please please vote in my poll!




2 comments:

Carmen Shaw said...

Yes! It definitely should! I voted... I'm just commenting to emphasis my point... okay, I'm going to stop typing now lol

Zoe said...

^ I agree! ^
I thought it already was a meme that everybody could take part in though, I have seen it on other blogs...?