Wednesday 30 November 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#31)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, and it's a weekly meme all about the books that are coming out soon that we really can't wait to read.


One awesome-looking book this week!  And it is...


Harbringer
By: Sara Wilson Etienne
Published: 2nd February 2012
Published By: Putnam Publishing

Synopsis From Goodreads:
Girl, Interrupted meets Beautiful Creatures in this fast-paced thriller
When sixteen-year-old Faye arrives at Holbrook Academy, she doesn’t expect to find herself exactly where she needs to be. After years of strange waking visions and nightmares, her only comfort the bones of dead animals, Faye is afraid she’s going crazy. Fast.
But her first night at Holbrook, she feels strangely connected to the school and the island it sits on, like she’s come home. She’s even made her first real friends, but odd things keep happening to them. Every morning they wake on the floors of their dorm rooms with their hands stained red.
Faye knows she’s the reason, but what does it all mean? The handsome Kel tries to help her unravel the mystery, but Faye is certain she can’t trust him; in fact, he may be trying to kill her—and the rest of the world too.
Rich, compelling writing will keep the pages turning in this riveting and tautly told psychological thriller.
I think this looks awesome, and I can't wait for it to come out.


Well, that's what I'm waiting for.

What are you waiting for this week?  :)

7 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

this cover is really attention grabbing!

Unknown said...

Harbringer sound amazin. Thanks!

I Want To Read That said...

oooooh! Sounds awesome!

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic pick, I'm going to be reading this one within the next couple of weeks and reviewing it. :)

Suz @ A Soul Unsung
My Teaser Tuesday!
My WoW!
susanhaugland@att.net

Midnyte Reader said...

*click* That's the sound of me adding it to my TBR list. Thanks for brining this to my attention. The cover is gorgeous, it looks like a tarot card.

Carmen Shaw said...

The cover is absolutely beautiful! Sounds like a really awesome read. It's definitely on my ever-growing tbr list lol.

Understanding Shae's Story

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Carrie: I know! That's what caught my attention! ;)
Liza: I think so! :)
Sammee: I've finally found a book you haven't heard about! *happy dance* ;)
Suz: Ooh! I'll come searching for that review then! Hope you like it! :D
Midnyte Reader: Yay! I helped someone find a book! I hope you like it! :D
Shae: Isn't it?! Eek, d'you think TBR lists ever stop growing? ;)