Sunday 3 July 2011

In My Mailbox (#21)

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a perfect way to see who's reading and review what.  Awesome!

 
I was really, really, really good this week.  I only bought one book!  Shocking, really, isn't it?  The reason behind this sudden goodness?  It's my birthday next Friday, and all I've asked for is... books and waterstones vouchers!  *laughs*  Then again, I'm dreading next weeks IMM...  *shudders* It's probably gonna take a while...  But, as Sammee (I Want To Read That) pointed out, you guys are probably going to find it hilarious!  ;)
 
Bought:
 
Finding Sky
 
Finding Sky by Joss Stirling (Goodreads | Amazon)
Discovering you soulmate has never been so dangerous
I've wanted this book for aages!  It's so good so far, and so different, so new!  I am loving it.  And I'm loving the cover.  Mine has red writing, and it's kind of shiny and the ivy-type patterns are just so beautiful...  Everyone I've showed has been thoroughly uninterested.  But I just can't stop staring at this cover...  I sound a little insane now, so I'm going to go...  :D
 
Anyway, yes, that's it for me.  I've restrained myself from buying ten books!  Next week, heh, no such promises.  (:
 
What was in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

I Want To Read That said...

Great pick - I Loved Finding Sky!

Looking forward to you IMM next week lol!!!!

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Sammee: Me too! Haha, you would be! It should be, um... interesting...! ;)

The Book Angel said...

Great IMM! I've actually never heard of Finding Sky haha. I'll have to look into it!

My IMM is here:
http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great book! And yes it does have such a beautiful cover! Happy reading : )

My Mailbox

Suzanne @ Under the Covers

Alison Can Read said...

Happy almost birthday! I haven't heard of Finding Sky. It has such a beautiful cover. I'm intrigued.
My IMM

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

Yay! awesome excuse to hold off buying stuff! :D
I have Finding Sky but haven't got round to it! I hope you get to it sooner than I have so far! and I hope you enjoy!