Sunday 20 November 2011

In My Mailbox (#37)


In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a perfect way to see who's reading and review what.  Awesome! 

 



I had a great week!  I got a few great review books, I won a book, I bought a book I've been wanting for ages and I went bonkers on NetGalley.  Anyhoo, this is what I got...

For Review:

TrappedWithinTies To The Blood Moon
Trapped by Michael Northrop (Goodreads | Amazon)
This was sent to me by Atom - and so far it is AMAZING!  I love it - it's suspenseful, exciting, and completely new and different.  It's out December 15th - so keep an eye out for my review! :D
Within by Clare Marshall (Goodreads | Amazon)
This sounds ah.may.zing!  Seriously amazing!  A girl, damaged by an accident, who feels like a burrden, starts to write... only the murderer in her stories are worringly close to a very, very powerful person...  I'm very excited about this one!  And the cover is beautiful!  Thanks Clare!
Ties to The Bloodmoon by Robin P. Waldrop (Goodreads | Amazon)
A fantasy romance, where fairytales come true...  Very exciting!  And the cover is awesome!  :D  Thanks Robin! :)


Won:

A Discovery of Witches

A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, Book One) by Deborah Harkness (Goodreads | Amazon)
Vampires, witches, history, Oxford...  I'm very excited about this book!  I entered the giveaway, and didn't expect to win... but: yay!  I've been meaning to buy this one for ages! :D Thank you Book Chick City!

 
Bought:

Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles)
Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles, Book Four) by Alyxandra Harvey (Goodreads | Amazon)
True Love Bites
Oh, I love this series!  I couldn't resist!  More Drake brothers!!  :D

From NetGalley:

Illuminate (Gilded Wings #1)Patriots of African Descent in the Revolutionary War: Part 1Double
The Way We Fall
 Illuminate (Gilded Wings, Book One) by Aimee Agresti (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
I love the look of this one!  When I got an email saying it was on NetGalley, I jumped at the chance of grabbing it!  It sounds so, so good!  I'm very excited, if you hadn't gathered from all the exclaimation marks! :D
Patriots of African Descent in the Revolutionary War: Part I by Marion T. Lane (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
This is a fun way for kids to learn about the Revolutionary War, told in picture-book form.  :D
Double by Jenny Valentine (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
You can't just steal a life and expect to get away with it...
I love Jenny Valentine, so I requested this straight away!   I love the cover! :D
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe (Goodreads | Amazon | NetGalley)
It starts with an itch you just can't shake...
I love, love, love the sound of this book!  It sounds incredible!  I really, really cannot wait to read it! :D


Well, that's my mailbox!  I may have gone a tiny bit OTT on Netgalley.  :D

What's in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...

Enjoy all your new reads! So many beautiful covers.

Carmen Shaw said...

Haven't heard of any of these books, except for illuminate, thats on my tbr list! You got so many books, I hope you have fun reading! And I love the cover for bleeding hearts!

http://understandingshaestory.blogspot.com

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

I've been waiting for A Discovery of Witches to come out in paperback, because I really want to read it! And I got Illuminate, too! *fist bump*

My IMM

Clare said...

Can't wait for your review! :)