Saturday 12 November 2011

On My Wishlist (#20)

On My Wishlist is an awesome weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City that runs every Saturday.  It's a place where you can put up all the books you're desperate to read, but haven't actually bought them yet.  They can be old, new or forthcoming.    And, even better, everyone can join in with too, because there's a Mr Linky so you can put your post up.  All you have to do is click on the link below:



Just one thing on my Wishlist this week.  I'm being good..  Well, trying to be good more like. ;)  Anyway, the book is...

BetweenBetween
By: Jessica Warman
Published: 3rd October 2011
Published By: Egmont
Found: On Sammee (I Want To Read That)'s Blog
Synopsis From Goodreads:
Only the good die young. Right? Elizabeth Valchar has it all: friends, money, beauty, a cute boyfriend and assured popularity. But on the eve of her eighteenth birthday, she is found drowned next to her parents' boat. Everyone thinks it was a tragic accident - teens drinking on a boat, a misstep leading to a watery death. But Liz is still here after death, and she doesn't know why. There are gaps in her memory. Her only company Alex, a boy killed by a car a year earlier, Liz sets out to piece together her life. But their small coastal town is hiding many secrets - about families, boyfriends and friendship. Plus, Alex hates Liz for being mean when they were alive. Was she as squeaky clean as she thinks she was? Could it be that she herself is hiding the biggest secret of all? Can Liz discover the truth? And if she does, who can she tell? An engrossing, compelling thriller that peels back the layers of small-town life to expose true, ugly, cruel human nature.
Sammee said this was amazing, and it really does sound incredible!  I love the sound of it, and the: All That Glitters Is Not Gold.  I want to know what glitters!  ;)  And I love the cover.  :D


Well, that's what I'm wishing for at the moment!

What's on your wishlist this week?

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Wow, this sounds amazing! I haven't heard of this before, but now I really want to read it - thanks for posting :)