Wednesday 16 January 2013

An Exciting Announcement By Penguin...

Ok people.  I am here today to tell you about something awesome.  I don't know if you've heard of it, but if you haven't I am here to tell you about the awesome new project Penguin are launching... 
#PenguinChats
What is that? I'm sure you're asking.  Well, basically, the idea is to connect us bloggers with some of Penguin's biggest YA authors.  A Penguin Chat will be a 30-min Q&A with an author on Twitter!!  Awesome!
And the first people we get to chat with?  Only Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, authors of the AMAZING Beautiful Creatures - coming out in movie-form in cinemas near you really soon!!  
WHEN IS THIS?!?! you may be screaming.  Well, it is on Sunday 27th January at 8pm GMT, and all you have to do is take part is use the trend: #penguinchats - squee, exciting!!
But I'm getting ahead of everything, I think.  The main point?  Check out 
- RIGHT NOW!  There's an awesome post all about PenguinChats!!  And on the 18th of January, there's also gonna be links to all of Penguin's Offical Partner Blogs - where you can find loads of exclusive content about Beautiful Creatures!  
One of said partners may be nearer than you think... ;)
So, I hope you're all as excited as I am - if not, maybe I should ramble longer? ;oP
But I've probably information (and hopefully excitment?) overloaded you now!  So to end?  I'm gonna leave you with some awesome Beautiful Creature Movie Pictures.  Enjoy! :D

No comments: