Tuesday 6 August 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (#4)


Hello, lovely followers! I've decided to join in with all the fun of Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the awesome The Broke and the Bookish. It just looks like so much fun! :D

This weeks topic is...

Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels



I don't really want a sequel-sequel.  Cause... well, if you've read the book you know how it ends.  I just want a spin-off about Zoey - Tessa's best friend.  She has some pretty big news in the book and I wanna know how she deals with... everything.
Again, wanna know what happens next to Joey.  I love him so much!
Why do I want a sequel?  BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO LEAVE A STANDALONE NOVEL LIKE THAT!!!!!!!  I MEAN OHMIGOD!!!!!!!!  PURE FREAKING EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I'm done.  Read the book and you'll get all the yelling...


I'm not really sure why I want a sequel to this one.  I just... do...  I can't explain it.  And maybe I don't even want a sequel...  Ok, you know what I want?  Just more from this character - I love her.  That's why.  She broke my heart and I just... I want her to fix it again, ok?!
Again, not sure why.  I think it's cause I love the characters.
This one is probably cheating but I just... I never liked the ending.  I want the immediately-after, not the however-many-years-from-now.

 
Dunno why.  Just really really really liked this one. :D
Again, cheating.  But I want more books from Rose's perspecive.  I love Sydney like mad but still...
One of my fave series ever - it shouldn't've been ended after just two books!!!!


What can I say?  I wanna know what happens next. ;)

Ok, that's my Top Ten!  What's yours!! :D

4 comments:

Girl!Reporter said...

I sort of agree about Harry Potter. I didn't love the glimpse into the future, I would have liked a bit more in the present.

Here's my TTT.

Sarah

Josh Caporale said...

I believe that was JK Rowling's way of saying "I'm done, this is what happens and let's move on." It would have been interesting to see how we get from each point, but that's how the author does it sometimes.

Also, is "Heart-Shaped Bruise" a version of "Heart-Shaped Box" by Joe Hill?

yaescapefromreality said...

I haven't heard of 172 Hours on the Moon, but I may have to read it if it brought out that much emotion. Was the ending that bad, though? I agree, would love more of Rose, although I have to say, I am absolutely loving Bloodlines. My new favorite series! ~Pam

Unknown said...

Oh Harry Potter! I didn't much enjoy 172 hours, but I agree it could have done with a sequel, or at least a sufficient epilogue!