Wednesday 18 September 2013

Month of Guests 2013: Forever Young Adult


I'm super excited to have the brilliant Sarah from Forever Young Adult here today!  She allowed me to interrogate her - enjoy! :D


Real quick tell us about yourself and your blog.  
I live in Austin, TX and work for the Alamo Drafthouse, a cinema company. I started Forever Young Adult back in 2009 as a community for adults like me to celebrate their YA obsessions without shame.


What makes your blog super special – ‘cause it is super special, if you ask me! ;)
Our site is definitely targeted to adults, so we have drinking games for our favorite books, shows and films. We also have a pretty unique structure for reviewing books that focuses on what we care about, including compelling protagonists, non-embarrassing covers and swoon. 


Now onto…
Quick Fire Round!

Fave book of 2013 so far. 
Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock

Fave book to movie film. 
The Perks Of Being a Wallflower tied with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Fave book boyfriend.
Marcus Flutie from Megan McCafferty's Jessica Darling series

Fave YA heroine. 
Jessica Darling

Fave genre. 
Contemporary

2013 book you're most looking forward to. 
The Dream Thieves

Funny or suspenseful?
Funny

Buffy or Vampire Academy? 
BUFFY! Like there's even a question.

Reading or writing?
Reading

If you could have any superpower what would you choose?
Teleportation. I have so many friends spread around the globe, and there are days when I would kill just to snap my fingers and be in their company, so we could convo and drink French 75s together.

Which fantasy world would you enter if you could?
The world of Harry Potter, NO DOUBT.



---

Thank you for letting me interrogate you, Sarah!! It's been so much fun - for me, anyway!! ;)
Hope you all enjoyed the interview! And don't forget to follow Sarah's brilliant Blog: Forever Young Adult, follow her on Twitter and Facebook! :D
And keep up to date with MonthOfGuests on Twitter using #MonthOfGuests2013

No comments: