Sunday 12 February 2012

In My Mailbox (#45)

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a perfect way to see who's reading and review what.  Awesome! 


Ok, before I start with books-of-the-week, I wanted to say I remembered the name of the other person I met at Katie Dale's Book Launch (for more info, check out last week's IMM).  So, Candy Gourlay, it was lovely to meet you!  Your books all look ace!
Ok, now that's said, here's what appeared in my mailbox this week...

 For Review:

How to Keep a Boy As A Pet by Diane Messidoro (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Official Truth about dating the male human species!
This book looks hilarious - it had me in fits when I started to read it!!  It just looks... well, amazing and hilarious and brilliant!
Shift by Em Bailey (Goodreads | Amazon)
Imitation is the Highest Form of Flattery.
Until It Isn't.
Ohmigod, this one looks AMAZING!  And scary... Mainly amazing!  And I love the cover!
The Haunting of Tabitha Grey by Vanessa Curtis (Goodreads | Amazon)
This one looks spooktastic!  "Think Downton Abbey with ghosts" it says on the back... awesome!! :D
Gone (Gone, Book One) by Michael Grant (Goodreads | Amazon)
Gotta love Gone!  I really must read the rest of the series...
Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber (Goodreads | Amazon)
This also looks hilarious!  I'm not sure if it's meant to, but I just couldn't help giggling when I started to read the book!  It just looks so good!!
Mister Creecher by Chris Priestley (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Making Of A Monster
Squee!  Super excited about this one!!!  I loved Chris' book The Dead of Winter (see my review: here) so I can't wait to read this!!
The Stars of the Hunger Games Inside Out by Mel Williams (Amazon)
All about Hollywood's hot new heartthrobs!
I may be totally sad, but anything even vaguely Hunger Games has me SQUEEing.  I loved this little book (guilty pleasure?!)! :D
Thank you Egmont, Bloomsbury and Picadilly!!


The Devil's Triangle (The Devil's Triangle, Book One) by Mark Robson (Goodreads | Amazon)
I'm lovin' this one - so good!  I can't seem to stop reading! :D
Eye of the Storm (The Devil's Triangle, Book Two) by Mark Robson (Goodreads | Amazon)
Equally excited about this one!
Swapped By a Kiss (Swapped By A Kiss, Book One) by Luisa Plaja (Goodreads | Amazon)
Yay!!  This looks awesome!  I've been wanting to read it for aages, so I can't wait!!
Thank you Mark and Luisa!!


 
Bought:


Everneath (Everneath, Book One) by Brodi Ashton (Goodreads | Amazon)
Love.  Loss.  Immortality
Yay, yay, yay, yay!  I can't wait to read this! *happy dance*  And thanks for recommending it Sammee!!  (Check out Sammee's awesome blog: I Want To Read That!!) 
Hollow Pike by James Dawson (Goodreads | Amazon)
Where Witchcraft Never Sleeps
Something Wicked This Way Comes...
Also super excited about this one!  Gotta love witchy tales! :D
Dark Parties by Sara Grant (Goodreads | Amazon)
How Far Would You Go To Be Free?
This looks ace!  And it's from one of my fave groups of authors: The Edge Authors!!  :D
 
 
Well, that's my mailbox for the week.
 
What was in your mailbox this week? :)

3 comments:

Cliona said...

Amazing books this week! You will love Split by a Kiss! ...Tabitha Grey looks fab, I do love Downton Abbey!

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...

I'll be looking forward to your review of Everneath. Happy reading!

Lalaine said...

I kind of enjoyed Dark Parties, but I do hope you enjoy it more. Im excited with Hollow Pike, it looks like a great book. Great Haul.x

✿FICBOOKREVIEWS✿